Airport Rules & Safety
THE PEACE REGIONAL AIRSHOW HAS TAKEN APPROPRIATE STEPS TO ENSURE A SAFE AND SECURE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL IN ATTENDANCE
-> As the spectator area is positioned within the same area of the airport, Airport authority regulations are in effect
-> Security will be present at the admission gates to the Airport and spectators will be subject to inspection of all carry in bags, backpacks, etc.
-> Litter may become airborne and impede safe operation of aircraft, please use recycle and waste receptacles located throughout the site
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED:
- NO Open Beverage Containers (Except Infant Formula/Breastmilk, Medications Must Be In Original Container)
- NO Pets (The high-frequency sounds that the airplanes emit can hurt your dog’s ears)
- NO Coolers - Hard OR Soft
- NO Tents OR Umbrellas
- NO Smoking (except off air side at designated areas)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Balloons (or anything that could fly into the planes)
- Lawn Chairs and/or Blankets to Sit On
- Children’s strollers and baby carriers are fine too
- Binoculars & Cameras
TIPS TO ENJOY THE EVENT:
Be prepared and bring clothes for all weather. The weather can change quickly and unexpectedly.
There will be plenty of food, beverages and other treats for sale on site.
Bring cash – many vendors will not be set up for plastic money - there will be an ATM on site as well
Leave unnecessary gear at home
Take what you are prepared to carry to and from the parking lot!
Please pick up your trash. Trash is volatile and can be very dangerous around air planes; all trash MUST be disposed of in a designated trash barrel.
IMPORTANT SAFETY AND MEDICAL INFORMATION
Ensure Children Are Supervised At All Times
Hats, Sunscreen, Sunglasses And Earing Protection (mostly for younger children) Are Recommended
Wear comfortable shoes
Parking Is Not Permitted On Roads & Highways Adjacent To The Airport
Emergency Medical Services will be available onsite during the event. As you arrive, please make note of their location. Should you feel unwell or require assistance report to Security or EMS personnel